Sometimes the time is short to prepare recipes, especially on those hectic days of the week. This delicious steak recipe with pasta is very simple, quick and tasty! Bon appetit!!!
- 2 beef steaks (about 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces))
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) elbow pasta
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small peeled onion. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Cut the steaks into pieces.
- Place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add the steak pieces and season with a little salt, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper sauce. Stir, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta and the chopped coriander to the meat saucepan, stir and cook for more 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.