This is one of those traditional meals that everyone likes! Try this recipe of veal steak with egg and serve a simple and traditional recipe with a special twist. You will love it, bon appetit!
- 2 veal steaks (about 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces))
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying the eggs
- Season the steaks with salt, sliced garlic, bay leaf, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and nutmeg. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Heat over low heat a frying pan with half the margarine. When the margarine start to melt, add the steaks and fry them on both sides, about 10 minutes. When the steaks are almost fried, pour the white wine and the rest of the margarine. Stir and cook for more 6 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the eggs in vegetable oil. When they are fried, remove them with a skimmer and place in a dish with absorbent paper.
- Place the fried eggs over the steaks, season with a little pepper and serve with fries or white rice.