Going to invite friends for snack and want to prepare something light and delicious? Make these tasty milk muffins, they are easy to prepare, have excellent presentation and can be served with tea or coffee. Bon appetit!!
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 grams (about 1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs together with the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the margarine, the milk and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.