Going to invite friends and want to prepare a special snack? Try these delicious strawberry muffins, they are very simple to prepare, quite pleasant and have excelent presentation. Bon appetit!!!
- 200 grams (7 ounces) strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem. Cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the strawberries and fold with a spatula.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.