Very pleasant muffins, simple to prepare, with a slight coconut aroma, confectioned with sugar, coconut, flour, margarine, milk and eggs, garnished with grated coconut.
- 175 grams (3/4 cup) granulated sugar
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) grated coconut
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) softened margarine
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- With an electric mixer beat the eggs with the sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the margarine along with the milk and the grated coconut, without stop beating. Finally, beat the flour mixed with the baking powder.
- Grease muffin pans with margarine and sprinkle with flour. Pour small portions of the dough in each one of them and bring to preheated oven at 180ºC (350ºF) about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove from oven, unmold, allow to cool and serve garnished with grated coconut.