Muffins with a delicious lemon aroma, simple to prepare, confectioned with sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, flour and eggs.
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 whole eggs
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- With an electric mixer beat the whole eggs along with the sugar, lemon zest and the lemon juice until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Then, wrap the flour mixed with the baking powder.
- Grease muffin pans with margarine and sprinkle with flour. Pour small portions of the dough in each one of them (about two thirds of the muffin pans) and bring to preheated oven at 180°C (350ºF) about 15 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven, unmold, let cool completely and serve.