If you are going to have a party and want to prepare simple things for your guests, this delicious vanilla muffins recipe it’s easy and will make success! This muffins have excellent presentation and are very tasty!
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the sugar and the butter until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the vanilla extract and mix for 1 to 2 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.