A drink with excellent presentation, refreshing and simple to prepare, confectioned with yoghurt, sugar, milk and mango pulp.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 3 tablespoons mango pulp
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 250 ml (about 1 cup) milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Mix in a blender the mango pulp, milk, yogurt and sugar.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla powder until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with the whipped cream.