If you like chocolate you must try these delicious creamy chocolate muffins! They are great for serving at a party or in another special occasion! Everyone will love it!!
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) margarine
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and whisk until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the sugar and mix well. Let stand about five minutes.
- Add an egg, whisk and repeat the same procedure for the remaining eggs. Finally, mix the flour until a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.