Want to make a quick and simple snack for your friends or for your family? Prepare these delicious orange muffins, they are fluffy, have excellent presentation and are perfect to serve with coffee or hot tea!
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) orange juice
- Zest of one orange
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the sugar and the orange zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Pour the orange juice and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.