Going to receive friends at home and want to prepare a quick and simple snack? We have a great suggestion for you, these cinnamon muffins are delicious, very easy to prepare and have excellent presentation! Your friends will love it…
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Add the cinnamon and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool completely and serve.