A delicious recipe confectioned with spaghetti, shrimps and crab sticks, mixed in tomatoes, olive oil, onion and garlic, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 200 grams (7 ounces) peeled shrimp
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 bay leaf
- Juice of one lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) crab sticks
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- Season the shrimps with lemon juice and leave to marinate about 30 minutes.
- In a pan place the olive oil, the chopped garlic, chopped onion, bay leaf and the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces. Leave to sauté over low heat until the tomatoes start to break down. Then, pour the white wine and simmer slightly. Add the peeled shrimp and season with a little pepper. Add the spaghetti and the water (enough to cover completely the mixture), season with a little salt, stir with a wooden spoon, simmer and cook about ten minutes.
- When the pasta is almost cooked, add the crab sticks cut into pieces, mix in the spaghetti and leave to cook about two to three minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.