Do not know what to do for dinner? Do you have beef steaks but want to cook a different recipe? Prepare this delicious steaks with onions! Serve with rice and salad.
- 3 beef steaks (about 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces))
- 2 medium onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- Parsley (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with white wine, sliced garlic, bay leaf, red pepper sauce, pepper and salt; set aside.
- Put the olive oil, the onions cut into round slices and the peeled tomato cut into small pieces in a frying pan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down. Add the steaks with the marinade and cook over low heat about 10 to 12 minutes. Turn the steaks occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with rice and salad.