Don’t have much time and want to prepare a simple recipe? This tuna with cream recipe is perfect for you! It’s a quick and tasty recipe that everyone will like…
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) canned tuna
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) whipping cream
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 150 grams (6 1/4 ounces) spaghetti
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- Salt (to taste)
- Shred the tuna with a fork; set aside.
- In a saucepan, place the water seasoned with salt, margarine and a small peeled onion. Boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat, add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes. When the pasta is cooked, turn off the heat, drain the pasta and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a skillet and cook over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden, stirring occasionally. Add the shredded tuna, season with pepper, chopped rosemary and oregano and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the pasta and the cream, mix everything well and cook for more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.