These cookies are an excellent choice to serve in a snack among friends. Try it…
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) softened margarine
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Zest of one lemon
- Sugar and cinnamon for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar, margarine and the lemon zest until a creamy mixture. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and mix until obtain a compact mixture.
- Mold small portions of the dough with your hands and place them in muffin pans. Bake about 15 minutes until they begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from oven and let cool slightly. Unmold and sprinkle the cookies with sugar and cinnamon.