A very simple recipe to prepare, shrimps sautéed in olive oil, garlic and onions, drizzled with coconut milk, seasoned with pepper and sprinkled with chopped parsley.
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) peeled shrimp
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) coconut milk
- 2 medium onions
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a saucepan place the olive oil, the chopped garlic and the onions cut into round slices. Leave to sauté over low heat until the onion start to turn golden brown.
- Then, add the shrimp along with the coconut milk, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, stir with a wooden spoon, cover the pan and cook over low heat about 15 to 20 minutes. Stir once in a while.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.