Want to prepare a delicious, fresh and very pleasant dessert for Summer? This lemon mousse is simple, easy to prepare and everyone will love it!
- Juice of two lemons
- 2 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 450 grams (1 pound) natural greek yogurt
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) powdered sugar
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, lemon juice and the powdered sugar; set aside.
- Place the gelatin sheets in water about five minutes. Drain them well and place in a bowl. Melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and mix with a fork.
- Add the melted gelatin sheets to the previous mixture and whisk well. Refrigerate for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove from fridge and serve the mousse garnished with lemon zests.