Want a light and delicious dessert for Summer? You must try this soft fruit mousse recipe, simple and with excellent presentation.
- 200 grams (7 ounces) soft fruit
- 3 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 200 ml (1/2 pint) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) brown sugar
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Reserve in the fridge.
- Place the soft fruit, brown sugar and the honey in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Place the gelatin sheets in water about 5 minutes. Drain them well and place in a bowl. Melt for one minute in the microwave.
- Pour the soft fruit cream to a bowl together with the melted gelatin sheets and mix well. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula. Refrigerate for approximately 3 hours.
- Remove from fridge and serve the mousse garnished with soft fruit.