If you want to eat something sweet and easy to prepare, this is definitely an excellent option for you! This delicious lime mousse is simple, quite pleasant and has excellent presentation!
- Juice of 4 limes
- 400 ml (1 pint (473 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 397 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In a bowl, whip the cream with a tablespoon powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk and fold gently with a spatula. Pour the lime juice and fold gently until the cream begins to thicken slightly.
- Pour the mousse into individual bowls and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Remove the mousse from the fridge, garnish with lime zest and serve.