After a pleasant lunch with friends, it’s essential to present a tasty and special dessert to complement the meal. We suggest a coffee mousse with the delicious cinnamon aroma, which makes a perfect fusion and fits any dish. Try it!
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Put the gelatin sheets in water for about 5 minutes. Drain them well and put in the microwave for 15 seconds. Add the melted gelatin to the coffee together with the tablespoon sugar and mix everything nicely.
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream together with the powdered sugar and cinnamon until stiff peaks form. Add the coffee mixture and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse in individual bowls and refrigerate for about 3 to 4 hours.