If you want to prepare a nice and refreshing sweet, we have the ideal solution for you! This pineapple sweet is very simple to prepare and is a perfect dessert to serve to your friends! Try it!!
- 1 pineapple can (with 8 pineapple slices)
- 1 pineapple gelatin package (80 grams (2 3/4 ounces))
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar to beat the cream
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form; reserve in the fridge.
- Put the pineapple slices cut into pieces in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute until pureed.
- In a bowl, mix well the syrup of the pineapple can (250 ml (about 1 cup)) and the gelatin. Add the pineapple puree and mix. Finally, add the cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Put the sweet in individual bowls and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Remove from fridge, garnish with chocolate shavings and serve.