Have a dinner with friends and want to present a special dessert? Your friends will love this wafer and coffee sweet, light, pleasant and delicious…
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) condensed milk
- 3 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) marie biscuits
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) strong coffee
- 250 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- In an electric mixer, whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form and reserve in the fridge.
- Place the gelatin sheets in water about five minutes. Drain them well and melt for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Whisk well the condensed milk, coffee and the melted gelatin sheets. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula. Add the wafers broken into pieces and mix well.
- Pour the previous mixture in individual bowls and refrigerate for approximately 4 hours. Remove from fridge and serve.