Do you like coffee and mousse? We have the ideal dessert for you!!!! Try this coffee mousse recipe that the whole family and friends will love!!! Bon appetit!!!
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) strong coffee
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 grams (1/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cherry liqueur
- Cinnamon powder for garnish
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar and the vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Reserve in the fridge.
- Mix the cherry liqueur in the coffee.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Pour the coffee and mix well. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse into four bowls and refrigerate for about three hours.
- Remove from fridge, garnish with cinnamon and serve.