A delicious sweet, very pleasant and easy to prepare, dough confectioned with eggs, sugar, margarine, lemon juice and flour, which goes to fry in hot oil, sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) sugar
- 225 grams / (8 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Sugar and cinnamon for dusting
- Vegetable oil for frying
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs with the margarine and the sugar until obtain a homogenous and creamy mixture. Then, add the lemon juice and the flour mixed with the baking powder, without stop beating.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Remove small portions of the dough with the help of a spoon, and place them to fry in hot oil. When they are fried place them on a platter over absorbent paper.
- Coat them in sugar and cinnamon and serve.