A delicious sweet, very pleasant and easy to prepare, dough confectioned with eggs, sugar, margarine, lemon juice and flour, which goes to fry in hot oil, sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon.
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) sugar
- 225 grams / (8 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Sugar and cinnamon for dusting
- Vegetable oil for frying
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs with the margarine and the sugar until obtain a homogenous and creamy mixture. Then, add the lemon juice and the flour mixed with the baking powder, without stop beating.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Remove small portions of the dough with the help of a spoon, and place them to fry in hot oil. When they are fried place them on a platter over absorbent paper.
- Coat them in sugar and cinnamon and serve.