A typical Christmas sweet that the whole family will like, this milk dreams are simple, quick to prepare and have excellent presentation.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) milk
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Sugar and cinnamon
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Pour the milk and beat for 2 to 3 minutes until well incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. When the oil is hot, add small portions of the dough with a spoon and fry them on both sides until golden. When they are fried, remove them with a skimmer and place on a plate with absorbent paper. Allow to cool slightly and coat them in sugar mixed with cinnamon.
- Let cool completely and serve.