Going to give a party? You must present a colorful table, tasty and with various flavors. We recommend these egg croquettes, are simple to prepare and give an excellent presentation to your table.
- 6 egg yolks
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Sugar for dusting
- Chocolate sprinkles for garnish
- In a saucepan, place the egg yolks together with the sugar mixed with the vanilla powder. Place over low heat and whisk until obtain a thick and homogeneous cream. Turn off the heat and let cool completely.
- Mold with your hands small portions of the mixture in the shape of croquettes (for the mixture doesn’t stick when shaping, rub your hands with some olive oil) and coat them in sugar. Garnish with chocolate sprinkles and serve.