A delicious soup, simple to prepare, confectioned with onions, potatoes, kale, leek, pumpkin and turnip, seasoned with a little olive oil and salt.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 liters / (8 1/2 cups) water
- 4 medium onions
- 1 turnip
- 1 leek
- Collard greens (about 900 grams / (2 pounds))
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pumpkin slice (about 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a pressure cooker with 2 liters / (8 1/2 cups) water, cook on a high heat the potatoes, onions, the turnip and the leek, everything cut into pieces. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook.
- When everything is cooked, remove from heat for a moment and grind with a hand blender. Season with olive oil and a little salt, stir with a wooden spoon and place again over heat.
- When the soup starts boiling, place the collard greens cut into small pieces along with the pumpkin cut into pieces and leave to cook about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.