If you want to give a different touch to pork meat, try cooking it with shrimps! It’s a simple and very tasty recipe! Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve! Bon appetit!!!
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) pork cut into cubes
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) shrimp
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1 small onion to cook the shrimp
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with salt, unpeeled crushed garlic, pepper, red pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce and white wine. Mix the seasonings in the meat and let marinate about 1 hour.
- Put the shrimps in a saucepan with water seasoned with a little salt and a peeled onion. Boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium heat and cook the shrimps about 5 minutes. When the shrimps are cooked, drain them with a skimmer and let cool a bit. Remove the peel, season with lemon juice and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the meat together with the marinade, stir, cover the pan and cook the meat over medium-low heat about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shrimps and sprinkle with chopped coriander. Stir and cook for more 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve with fries. Bon appetit!!!