Typical recipe with pork are much appreciated in our country. This recipe of rojões is no exception! Pork seasoned with delicious ingredients, fried in olive oil and garlic, served with fries and sprinkled with chopped coriander. If you want to prepare a special lunch, this recipe is an excellent option. Bon appetit!!!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 800 grams (1 3/4 pounds) pork cut into cubes
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) potatoes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 20 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Coriander (to taste)
- Season the pork with salt, five unpeeled crushed garlic, red pepper sauce, bay leaf and white wine. Let marinate for one hour.
- Place the olive oil and the remaining unpeeled crushed garlic in a large skillet and saute over low heat about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the pork cubes together with the marinade, stir, cover the skillet with a lid and simmer over medium-low heat for about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel the potatoes and cut into cubes. Season with salt and fry in hot oil. When the potatoes are fried, place them on a plate with absorbent paper.
- When the meat is fried, add the fries and the chopped coriander. Mix, turn off the heat and serve.