If you are a chocolate fan you will fall into the temptation to prepare this recipe, these chocolate muffins are wonderful!!! They are simple, fast and have excellent presentation! Serve the muffins with hot coffee in a snack with your family or friends!!!
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon chocolate powder
- 125 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 50 grams (1 3/4 ounces) dark chocolate broken into small pieces
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Add the chocolate powder, the liquid caramel and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners, sprinkle with the chocolate pieces and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool to room temperature and serve.