Grilled meals are always great to share with friends! Try this pork chops recipe grilled with tomato to give a special touch to your lunch! Bon appetit!!!
- 3 pork chops (about 400 grams (14 ounces))
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Oregano (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, lemon juice and nutmeg. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Grill the chops on both sides.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, place the olive oil and the tomato cut into round slices. Season with paprika, pepper, oregano and fry the tomato slices on both sides over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve the chops with the tomato and drizzle with the sauce.