Want to prepare a different and delicious pork chops recipe? This chops in the oven with lemon is a simple recipe to prepare and despite having few ingredients, the spices mixed in the meat and the lemon juice makes this recipe very pleasant and quite tasty!
- 3 pork chops (about 350 grams (12 1/3 ounces))
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 lemon slices
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Oregano (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chops on a baking dish and season with a little salt, nutmeg, unpeeled crushed garlic, honey, lemon juice, oregano and lemon slices. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until golden, about 50 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the chops with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the chops with fries or white rice.