For refreshing in a summer afternoon, prepare this chocolate and apple milkshake flavored with a hint of cinnamon. Share this delicious and creamy milkshake with your friends or family, they will love it! Bon appetit!!!
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 2 red apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 300 ml (1 1/3 cups) cold milk
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) natural yogurt
- Wash and peel the apples. Remove the seeds and cut into little pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture, about 45 seconds.
- Pour the milkshake in individual glasses and serve.