A very refreshing drink, with excellent presentation, confectioned with pineapple, cinnamon, milk, yogurt and sugar, garnished with chantilly and cinnamon powder.
- 5 pineapple slices (about 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces))
- 300 ml (1 1/3 cups) milk
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In a blender, place the pineapple slices cut into pieces, sugar, cinnamon, yogurt and the milk. Mix well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla powder until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with chantilly and cinnamon.