A delicious recipe of strawberry milkshake, very refreshing for summer afternoons, confectioned with strawberries, sugar, milk and yogurt, garnished with whipped cream.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
For the milkshake:
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) strawberries
- 300 ml (1 1/3 cups) milk
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
For the whipped cream:
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem. Cut them into pieces and grind in a blender. Add the yogurt, sugar, milk and mix everything well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with whipped cream. Serve immediately.