A delicious recipe of strawberry milkshake, very refreshing for summer afternoons, confectioned with strawberries, sugar, milk and yogurt, garnished with whipped cream.
- For the milkshake:
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) strawberries
- 300 ml (1 1/3 cups) milk
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
For the whipped cream:
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem. Cut them into pieces and grind in a blender. Add the yogurt, sugar, milk and mix everything well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with whipped cream. Serve immediately.