Pineapple milkshake is a very refreshing drink and very tasty, confectioned with pineapple slices, milk, yogurt and sugar.
- 5 pineapple slices (about 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces))
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) milk
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- In a blender, place the pineapple slices cut into pieces, sugar, yogurt, the milk and mix well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla powder until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with chantilly.