A delicious chocolate milkshake, confectioned with milk, yogurt, sugar and chocolate powder, garnished with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
For the milkshake:
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) milk
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Grated chocolate to garnish
- 100 ml (1/4 pint (118 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
For the whipped cream:
- Place in a blender the yogurt, sugar, milk and the chocolate powder. Mix everything well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with whipped cream and grated chocolate.