Prepare this delicious, simple and quick recipe of rice with sausages! It’s the perfect recipe when you have very little time or do not know what to do for lunch or dinner! Bon appetit!!!
- 175 grams (about 1 cup) rice
- 200 grams (7 ounces) Frankfurter sausages (8 units)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, chopped onion, oregano and the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sausages cut into slices and the rice and season with a little salt. Stir, pour the water (twice the rice volume) and boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook the rice for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.