This steaks recipe with mustard sauce is an ideal dish for a dinner among friends, everyone likes and has a spectacular taste… Try it, it’s easy!!!
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces) beef steaks
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 25 grams / (1 ounce) margarine
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 3 bay leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- With a sharp knife cut the steaks into small pieces. Put the steak pieces in a large bowl and season with salt, pepper, chopped garlic, bay leaf and white wine.
- Heat over medium-low heat the margarine and the olive oil in a frying pan. When the margarine start to melt, reduce to low heat, add the steak pieces and let fry for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the mustard, mix with a spoon and cook more 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.