Going to receive friends at home and want to prepare a quick, tasty and easy recipe? This steak recipe with lemon sauce is perfect for the occasion!!
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) beef steaks
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) whipping cream
- 1 egg yolk
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the steaks into pieces and season with pepper, nutmeg and salt.
- Heat over low heat a frying pan with olive oil and margarine. When the margarine starts to melt, add the steaks and fry them over medium-low heat about 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream, egg yolk and the lemon juice. Add this mixture to the frying pan, reduce to low heat and stir with a wooden spoon until obtain a slightly creamy mixture, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with some pepper and serve.