Do you like salmon and want to prepare a nutritious and quite tasty lunch? This sautéed salmon recipe with vegetables has excellent presentation and is delicious, try it!!
- 2 salmon steaks (about 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds))
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 carrots
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) broccoli
- 1 medium onion
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Let marinate for one hour.
- Peel, wash the carrots and cut them into strips. Put the carrots in a saucepan with water and boil over medium-high heat about 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook for more 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and drain the vegetables with a skimmer; set aside.
- Pour the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices and the brown sugar in a frying pan and saute over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the salmon steaks and cook them on both sides over medium-low heat about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the salmon for a dish, add the carrot and the broccoli to the skillet and saute over medium-low heat about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off the heat and serve with boiled potato.