Salmon is a rich and nutritious fish that can be prepared in various ways, try in tomato sauce. Gonna love it!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 4 salmon steaks (about 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds))
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 1 bay leaf
- Parsley (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the salmon steaks with salt, pepper and white wine. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Place the olive oil, the onions cut into round slices, bay leaf, chopped garlic and the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the salmon with the marinade and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve the salmon with white rice.