A kebabs recipe very simple and with excellent presentation, squid, salmon and peppers cut into pieces, seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon juice, grilled in olive oil on wooden skewers.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 2 salmon steaks (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 200 grams (7 ounces) squid
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- Juice of one lemon
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Remove the squid interior and the skin, wash and cut it into pieces. Cut the salmon and the peppers into pieces.
- Place everything in a platter and season with a little salt, pepper and lemon juice. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place alternately in wooden skewers, pieces of squid, salmon and peppers. Heat a grill pan with a drizzle of olive oil and grill the kebabs until slightly golden.
- Garnish the kebabs with thyme and serve with lettuce and tomato salad.