Going to have a dinner with friends and want to prepare a simple, quick and tasty recipe? Here we have the perfect solution for you, this turkey loin recipe with cream is great for any occasion !! Try it!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 450 grams (1 pound) turkey loin
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) whipping cream
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Juice of half lemon
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the turkey loin into pieces. Season with a little salt, pepper, lemon juice, nutmeg, chopped garlic and paprika.
- Put the olive oil and the chopped onion in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the turkey pieces together with the marinade and cook over medium-low heat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour the cream, mix well and cook more 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with thyme and serve with fries.