Delight yourself with this tasty and simple chicken recipe drizzled with a creamy sauce aromatized with chopped parsley.
- 1.5 kg (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 200 ml (1/2 pint) whipping cream
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the olive oil, the chopped onion and the peeled garlic cloves in a saucepan together with the chicken seasoned with salt, bay leaf, white wine, nutmeg and pepper. Stir and cook over low heat about 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cream, mix well with a spoon and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve the chicken with chips.