A very creamy soup, confectioned with spinach, turnips, potatoes, leeks, onions, carrots and olive oil, served with toasted bread.
- 2 liters (8 cups) water
- 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces) spinach
- 1 turnip
- 1 leek
- 4 carrots
- 2 medium onions
- 1 large potato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- In a pressure cooker with 2 liters (8 cups) water cook on a high heat the carrots, turnip, leeks, onions and the potatoes, everything cut into pieces. When starts boiling reduce to low heat and cook.
- Then, add the spinach and cook for more five minutes. When everything is cooked, remove from heat for a moment and grind with a hand blender.
- Season with a little salt and olive oil, stir with a wooden spoon and place again over heat. When starts boiling turn off the heat.
- Serve with toasted bread.