Chickpeas soup with spinach is a very tasty soup, economical and easy to prepare, confectioned with spinach, cooked chickpeas and olive oil.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 2 liters (8 cups) water
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) chickpeas
- 200 grams (7 ounces) spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Let the chickpeas soak overnight.
- In a pressure cooker with two liters (8 cups) water cook the chickpeas about 20 to 25 minutes.
- When they are cooked remove the pan from heat. Drain approximately 50 grams (1 3/4 ounces) of chickpeas and set aside on a plate. Grind the remaining chickpeas with a hand blender, add the olive oil and the salt, stir and bring again over heat.
- When starts boiling, add the spinach and leave to cook over low heat about five minutes. Turn off the heat, add the chickpeas that you reserved, stir and serve.