Do not know what to do to the pork that you have in the fridge? Cut it into cubes and make this delicious recipe of meat mixed with fries… it’s simple, pleasant and the whole family will like it.
- 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces) pork cut into cubes
- 900 grams (2 pounds) potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Parsley (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a saucepan, put the olive oil, chopped onion, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, chopped garlic and the meat. Season with some salt, pepper and nutmeg, stir and cook over low heat about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, peel, wash the potatoes and cut them into thin sticks. Season with some salt and fry them in hot oil. When the potatoes are fried, place them on a dish with absorbent paper.
- When the meat is cooked, add the fries and mix gently with a wooden spoon. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.