Want to prepare a special and quite tasty meat recipe? We have the perfect solution for you! This spare ribs in the oven drizzled with a delicious sauce will amaze your visits…
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERSubscribe to our newsletter and receive new recipes in your inbox.
- 800 grams (1 3/4 pounds) spare ribs
- Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
For the sauce:
- Season the spare ribs with salt, pepper and chopped garlic. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the red pepper sauce, honey, mustard and the Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and mix everything well.
- Place the spare ribs without the marinade on a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Brush the spare ribs with the sauce and bake about 50 minutes until golden brown. Occasionally drizzle the spare ribs with the sauce.
- Remove the spare ribs from the oven and serve with chips.