Snapper in the oven ‘Portuguese style’2013-12-10
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:10 h
Want to prepare a simple meal in the oven for the weekend? This snapper recipe in the oven is perfect for a Sunday lunch with family. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 3 snapper steaks (about 700 grams ( 1 1/2 pounds))
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the fish on a baking dish and season with a little salt, peeled garlic, chopped rosemary, pepper, peeled onion cut into pieces and the red pepper cut into strips. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the fish with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about one hour.
- Turn off the oven and serve the snapper with boiled potatoes.
Snapper in the oven ‘Portuguese style’
Nutrition facts per serving (3 servings)
Total Fat: 113.5 g(145%)
Saturated Fat: 8 g(39%)
Cholesterol: 368 mg(123%)
Sodium: 449 mg(20%)
Total Carbohydrate: 6.5 g(2%)
Protein: 101.5 g